About Single Agent Demo
A new Single Agents demo is introduced with multiple RealHomes Elementor Widgets in version 3.13.0 .
Assuming you have the full package (rh-main-package.zip) of RealHomes theme. Extract it and you will have rh-main-package folder. Open it and follow the instructions below.
Upload Theme's Zip & Activate
Go to Appearance → Themes section and click Add New
Click Upload Theme
Choose the realhomes.zip file and press Install Now
Once the theme is uploaded then you need to activate it.
Activate Your License
- Also, a notice will be displayed at the top of welcome page asking you to Enter Item Purchase Code and then click on the Verify button. RealHomes purchase verification allows you to install plugins, import demo contents and avail auto updates. For help to retrieve RealHomes purchase code you can follow our knowledge base article on How to Get Themeforest Item Purchase Code
Update Permalinks Settings
Go to Dashboard → Settings → Permalinks and choose Post name from Common Settings and save the changes, As displayed in screenshot below.
Required Plugin Installation & Activation
- After RealHomes Purchase Verification, a notice will be displayed at the top asking you to install and activate the required plugins. So, go ahead and click on Begin installing plugins.
- On next page you will see the list of plugins to install. Select all the plugins and click on Install and then click on Apply to install all of them at once (as shown in the screenshot below).
- After all the plugins are installed click on Return to Required Plugins Installer.
- Once again select all the plugins and click on Activate and then click on Apply to activate all the plugins and you are done.
- The next step is navigate to "Dashboard → RealHomes → Plugins" and install and active Slider Revolution.
- After activation go to "RealHomes → Customize Settings" to play with theme's settings. You can also import the demo data before changing any settings in the Customizer.
if you face any problem during upload through dashboard, please upload the theme using FTP as guided below.
Import Single Agent Demo
- Navigate to Dashboard → RealHomes → Import Demo and click in the Import Demo button of Single Agent - Elementor demo.
Initial Elementor Settings
- Navigate to Dashboard → Elementor → Settings and make sure Disable Default Colors and Disable Default Fonts are enabled.
- In this same section, click on Styles and check the Content Width is set to 1240.
Common Installation Issues
All of the following issues/errors are either user-created or server-side problems.
Theme is missing the style.css stylesheet error
This issue occurs if you upload rh-main-package.zip file, check out this guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821510-Theme-is-missing-the-style-css-stylesheet-error
The link you followed has expired
This error happens if your hosting server is not configured with proper PHP parameters, you can find the solution in this guide: https://support.inspirythemes.com/knowledgebase/how-to-fix-the-link-you-followed-has-expired-in-wordpress/
Broken / Missing CSS Styles
This problem only occurs if the theme directory doesn't have appropriate permissions, learn how you can fix it in this article: https://support.inspirythemes.com/knowledgebase/how-to-fix-broken-styles-after-installing-or-updating-the-theme/
Missing temporary directory
You might also face this problem on some rare hosting servers if WordPress is not properly installed, so we have a solution in this quick guide: https://support.inspirythemes.com/knowledgebase/destination-directory-for-file-streaming-does-not-exist-or-is-not-writable/