Enabling this feature will display a Save Search button at the top of search results. It will also add a Saved Searches menu item to the user menu.
Navigate to Dashboard → RealHomes → Customize Settings → Dashboard → Saved Searches section to enable/disable the save search feature and configure other related settings.
How Save Search Feature Works
- Any visiter can save searched criteria by clicking on the Save Search button.
- If user is not logged-in, then the saved searches will be stored to the browser’s local storage.
- If user is logged-in, then the saved searches will be stored in the database as user meta.
- Any saved searches that are stored to the local storage before logging-in will be migrated autometically to the logged-in user meta in the database.
- User will receive email notifications for the latest properties matching their saved searches criteria.
- The saved searches can be accessed through the Saved Searches dashaboard page, where user can view or delete them.