Add Properties List Page
If you have imported the demo contents XML then this page is already created and you might need to only edit these pages to fulfill your needs.
Go to Dashboard → Pages and click the Add New button.
- Provide page title
- Choose appropriate page template.
There are 3 Templates for properties listing pages.
- Properties List
- Properties List Full Width
- Properties Grid
- Properties Grid Full Width
- Properties With Half Map
If you like to disable the map on Properties Listing pages then you can disable it by navigating to Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Various Pages → List Templates & Taxonomy Archives as shown below.
Properties Filter Settings
You can Filter Properties based on your requirements using meta boxes displayed in screen shot below.
In above displayed Properties Filter Settings, you can control the following:
- Number of properties on each page in the pagination.
- The order of properties by date, price etc.
- Properties by specific location, status, type, feature etc.
- You can also filter the property by minimum/maximum beds and minimum/maximum price.
- You can even show the properties by a specific agent.
You can modify the banner information as shown in the screenshot below for Classic Variation.
You can modify information related to banner as displayed in the screenshot below for Modern Varitaion.
Publish the page once it is ready.
Add Listing Page to the Menu
After publishing you need to add the newly created page to the menu via Dashboard → Appearance → Menus